2011/09/01

Last Days

Yesterday was the last day of both my current job, and the last day attending my Kyudo Dojo until I come back from Japan.

My job was basically just processing mail, nothing really special, but the people I worked with were nice. They surprised me with a Red Velvet Cake when I came back from the restroom as little going away celebration. It was pretty good, I had only ever had  Red Velvet Cake once before and wasn't a fan, but this one was tasty. I hope to be able to go back and work for them when I come back in February, since I wont be able to take a spring semester at GSU because I return after the semester has started.

Also today was the last day I attended my Kyudo Dojo. We had a big going away dinner last Saturday where everyone came, so today was more of a regular class. I am not taking much in the way of equipment with me, just my uniform, some bow strings, and my glove. I plan on buying a new bow and a set of arrows while in Japan. This will hopefully be much cheaper for me since shipping my stuff to Japan would have been very expensive. It was an enjoyable last day , and I hope to either find a Dojo at Soka University, or find one in down town Tokyo to attend for the 5 months I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment