2011/09/15

About the end of the first week of classes.

Well, it is about the end of the first week of classes here and its been kind of busy. Stephanie, Alex, and I decided to drop down from E2 level classes to E1. Turns out all the stuff that we didn't understand was just review or stuff we should already know. We went to one of the teachers office and looked at the text book for the lower level class, and there was quite a bit of stuff we didn't know yet, so we start with E1 classes tomorrow. Other than that i haven't had much time for anything else. So I couldn't go get an application to actually join the team.

Other than that I bought a bike today. Cost about $100 all together including the required insurance. Alex and I then rode into the city and bought some video games. Was very tiring. I haven't ridden a bike for about 8 years, so I was a bit off balance, and went slow for most of it. Also my leg are really tired, my butt hurts from the cheap uncomfortable seat that comes with it, and my hands have blisters on them. But it does get me around much faster and will save me money on buss fair anytime I want to go into the city.  I dunno what I am going to do with it when it comes time to leave, maybe I'll ship it back, or just give up to incoming exchange students. Plus this will give us more time to do more things around Japan, and participate in clubs.

Also tonight there was a big welcoming party for the exchange students. it was pretty fun, I forgot my camera so I'll be getting pictures from others and uploading them later.

Its about 10:00pm here so It time for the dorm wide cleaning. It is an interesting event. we take all the furniature out the dorm, and clean all the floors, bathrooms, etc. It is kind of what some people see in anime when they start cleaning. running around pushing towns around on the floor to whipe them down, everyone having a good time.

Have not made plans for this weekend. Will probably go buy some kind of TV/monitor that I can hook my Wii up to something. Alex was talking about going to shinkjuku, but well see.

1 comment:

  1. lol brett are you using your touchscreen to type or something? when u say "team" do u mean the kyudo team?

    ReplyDelete